Friday, May 12, 2006

Fla day 3
























I was going to walk on the beach this morning before I called home, but a huge thunderstorm blew up right around 6:30am. I am on the 7th floor and this room with a balcony is realization of a dream for me - to be able to experience the ocean at all times of day/weather. So be warned, not only does something beautiful happen outside my balcony every time I sit down to post, you will be seeing lotsa pictures of water. So if your not a beach person - I'll be back to my regular life on Monday. I'm trying to decide if I tear myself away to drive to Miami to see Dale Chihuly's exhibit at Fairchild Botanic Garden. I'm very curious since we tried to bring it to the USBG and couldn't afford it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines