Thursday, May 11, 2006

Posting will resume tomorrow. Long day at the airport yesterday, then with getting lost like I always do, that first turn out of the airport, I just don't trust it, and it messes me up every time. I took some pictures yesterday, but just ordered room service and sat all evening drinking in the ocean.

Long long day of jurying today. They are very sweet and easy to work with at Howard Alan. And it will be a beautiful arts festival this September in Old Town. Very different from last year. I wrote down some of my favorite artists names - last year when a reporter from the post called and asked me who's work I was really impressed with .... I had no idea! I never look to see an artists name when I juring locally. So this year I took notes. Hopefully I'll be able to give you a preview if I can find them on google.

Sweet sweet hotel, amazing view. bliss this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines