Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Day six cont...




















Took about 150 photographs this morning, lovely – but cold. I finished up early enough that I could stop by the dining room and get a cup of coffee to warm up. I picked up my printer and now have printed out about 14 photographs I really like. I’m letting my new little painting rest for a day or so and have setup a little holly branch to paint. I’ve started a new encaustic, which I’ll use as a demonstration tonight and am starting to feel very comfortable with the work I’m getting done and the direction I’m going. The photographs are by far the best I’ve ever taken. I’m sure it’s a combination of the astonishing views and this paper I purchased, which is very light weight but prints in amazing detail. I’m just finishing lunch; ham, provolone, turkey, hummus, lettuce and a salad. Also dessert for the first time, homemade peanut butter cookies, I couldn’t resist.Read some Colette and took a great nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines