Sunday, March 01, 2009

encaustic class

I taught my semi-annual encaustic workshop at Strathmore Hall yesterday. Coming on the heels of working so intently on Stafford, I could have used a day off instead of gearing up for teaching a class, but, as always I found it very rewarding. It was the best class ever - the students really took to the process and enjoyed working side by side. My favorite student came back for the third time, and we didn't set off the smoke alarms, so all was good.

But, I did double book myself and we had also scheduled to change the shows at NIH yesterday. Gretchen did an amazing job under pretty stressful circumstances. We are going back today to finish the installation. Now I'm really hoping to be snowed in for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines