Thursday, May 08, 2008

SFC gallery day 2

I wanted to give Novie a big thank you for having such grace under pressure. Trying to help, we accidentaly caused her to have to touch up her installation. She kindly helped us while she waited for paint to dry. That on top of her huge curatorial project at artomatic, I don't know anyone else who would have been so kind, with so much work to do. Ray did a stellar job with the installation and stayed to adjust lighting and put up some signage. Scott stopped by and gave us just the fresh eyes we needed to put the final touches on the design. I'm just waiting for Sandy to give the go ahead for my statement and we will be done. I'm very happy with how it came together. Some lovely very happy accidents. Novie's and Tai Hwa Goh's work have a beautiful color relationship. Elizabeth's pod pieces positively dance off the gallery wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines