Tuesday, September 18, 2007

what a treat!

we had some kind of obnoxious odor from the roofers in the office so they suggested we leave early. I went by Strathmore to pick up my work and see the beautiful Maryland pastel society show. Had a delightful visit w/Millie, then headed over to AU to see their shows. I really enjoyed All in the Family, AU Alumni, how fun to see both Elaine Langerman and Margaret Kranking who we also have on exhibit at NIH right now. Clifford Enright who is at the Washington Cancer Institute, and so many old friends, Yolanda Frederikse, Ellouise Schoettler, Pat Segnan, Martha Seigel, Gail Watkins. I also loved Keiko Hara's Topophilia Imbuing.

1 Comments:

Blogger ELLOUISESTORY said...

Hi,Lillian. Google alerts led me to your blog. What a treat. Added it to my favorites. Nice to touch base with you. Ellouise

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines