Thursday, July 12, 2007

see there - all I had to do is complain about the heat and it is a beautiful morning. you locals totally have me to thank! It's nice not to have to rush to work. I'm taking our new SAH executive director to HHS to meet my good friend Joyce who is also our contact for changing exhibits. Then we are out to lunch. sweet! Plan to go see some exhibits this afternoon. Bill Mould reminded me there is an opening @ Touchstone Gallery this Friday, July13, from 6:00 to 8:30 pm. The exhibit is part of the Capital Fringe Festival. both Bill & Rob Kleinsteuber are exhibiting.
Last night had a glorious long talk w/KT, just as everyone was out of the house, it was lovely. And last bit of news, here is a link to a story about our NIH researcher's exhibit ART loves Science. CC NEWSLETTER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines