Saturday, October 28, 2006




I had such a good time in Nashville, lovely event in their beautiful new Schermerhorn Symphony Hall. What an amazing building! This picture from their web site here. I kept asking everyone where the new music building was, because I couldn't believe this was it. Great conversation with Cam and her delightful husband and as always Leonard Shalin web site here gave an insightful, entertaining keynote. I first heard him speak at the Sotheby's symposium The Value and Importance of Art in Health Care Settings last February.

The next morning Donna gave me a tour of the charming Vanderbilt Children's hospital web site here The glass image below is from their chapel.

Yesterday we had a very nice dedication ceremony for our Louise Nevelson sculpture Sky Horizon and today we changed the shows at NIH. Frustrating that an artist didn't show after I drug myself out of bed on a rainy dark Saturday morning to make sure I had the show down and wrapped by 9am. oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines