Tuesday, August 01, 2006



Yesterday Barbara had to work in the gallery and didn’t have much time to write her article so last night we begged off of a birthday party we had been invited to. I made us omelets with local sausage, spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese and some brown rice she had in the fridge. It was just right. I dove into my book “the bowl is already broken” about a curator for the Smithsonian. It’s pretty entertaining, not sure it’s worth the read if your not “in the business”. The thing that really amazes me, even though it is a novel, she was a former editor for exhibition text at the SI and the book portrays the curators, directors, and donors in a pretty negative light. I guess former is the operative word here. But after getting in mild trouble for something I wrote on the blog I have to say it takes guts to throw yourself out there like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines