Sunday, June 25, 2006

This sweet ceramic by Novie Trump was sold at NIH. it has lovely rough edges but I took the photo on bubblewrap which didn't do it justice. We just took down her show and I'm making arrangements to meet with the Children's Inn to show them her work before I return it. I think her work would be perfect for their collection!
Gabe and I are totally thrilled it's pouring rain. He because he doesn't have to lifeguard and me because (as you might have guessed from all of my posts this am) I can go through all of my emails and make my to-do lists for next week. I can not remember the last day I didn't have something pressing to do. bliss this... It's also very fun to have my brother Alan hooked on the blog and sending me stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines