Saturday, May 27, 2006

Well I really did end up taking the day off yesterday. The boys were gone, Gabe is rowing in New York (I spoke to him last night, miserable weather and they lost so they are coming home early) Raph was at a friends house. So I went to the gym, got my haircut, met Raph, Keriann and Ray for lunch, watched the Quiet Man and did a little invoicing. Made dinner but everyone begged off after a big lunch.
My team is racing today, but I haven't been to practice enough to be boated. Frankly its very nice to have some down time and do some things around the house I've neglected. I had a chance to clean up KT's room and put some flowers in it before she got home. Today I'll go to market, gym, cleaners, that kinda thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines